Miniature Optical Chamber (MOC)
-Low weight (300 g), small volume (< 30cc), low profile (24.5mm)
- Focal distance sample stage to top of window : ~ 3mm
-5 versions depending on various temperature ranges
1) -40 ℃~ +200 ℃(Peltier type, MOC-PT)
2) -40 ℃~ +170 ℃(Peltier type, MOC-PTH)
3) RT ~ +450 ℃(Ceramic Heater type, MOC-CHL)
4) RT ~ +750 ℃(Ceramic Heater type, MOC-CHH)
5) 80 ~ 373 K (Liquid Nitrogen type, MOC-LN2)
Polymer Capacitance Measurement Fixture
It is useful to measure the electric property of a sample in gel-state or a polymer film.
Especially, the reliability of the measurement can be improved because it can give a constant contact-pressure by one probe module.
In addition, a uniform electric field by a guard ring improves the precision of the measurement.
It makes the measurement convenient to use well-defined top electrode.
* This is not an off-the-shelf product and is supplied through customized manufacturing by the consultation with customers
TEM Sample Cleaning / Gas Reaction Chamber
Maximum Temperature : 750 °C
Base Pressure : 6.7×10-6mb
Max. Heating / CoolingRate : 1 °C / sec
AFM Cooling and Heating Stage
• Temperature range : 20 °C ~ 200°C
• Maximum heating / cooling rate : 1 °C/ sec
• Accuracy: ± 0.1°C