Confocal Micro Raman System
Up to three excitation wavelength available.
< 1㎛ x, y spatial resolution and < 2㎛ depth resolution with true confocal design.
Fully motorized system.
The FEX can be easily integrated in most upright and inverted microscopes. (Olympus, Nikon, Leica, Carl Zeiss and etc.) It can be possible to integrate with overall microscopy performance such as fluorescence, dark-field and DIC imaging.
▶ General performance
Spectral range : from 80 cm-1 @ Low wave cut-off filter to 4500 cm-1 ( or higher)
<50 cm-1 @ low wave cut-off filter for multiple laser lines ( optional).
Spectral resolution : average 2.1 cm-1 / CCD pixel @ 1200gr/mm, 650 nm
average 1.0 cm-1 / CCD pixel @ 2400gr/mm, 650 nm
optional 0.5 cm-1 ( or better) with suitable optics @ HRS mode.
Spatial resolution : Around 1 um(xy)/2 um(z) or better
Laser spot diameter : smaller than 600 nm @ 532 nm, optimized design for 100x objective lens
▶ System consist of
Input laser module :
- Wavelength : UV ~ NIR
- Multi-line : up to 4 different lines available( up to 5 -> please contact)
- Line width : 0.01 pm ( VIS ~ NIR)
- Measurable range : 200 ~ 2100 nm
- Scan to scan repeatability : < 0.05 cm-1
- Accuracy : +/-0.05 nm
- Interchangeable grating turret with encoder positioning system
- TE cooled CCD detector(-100dc) with high QE
- Spectral range : 200 ~ 1050 nm
- Pixel : 1024 x 256 ( 26 microns)
- Dark noise : 0.0014 e-
- Optional EM / ICCD ( please contact)
- Research grade microscope with color video camera for viewing
- 5 position objective revolver with 2 objectives ( for UV, NIR, LWD etc , please contact)
- white light for reflective Koehler illuminator
- True confocal and fully adjustable confocal pinhole at the spectrograph ent.
Continuously adjustable from 10 to 3000 um with 10 um step.
- Motorized selectable 11 steps ND filter to adjust input laser power
- Automated mechnical shutter for preventing sample damage
- Raman laser filters and PL filters controlled by SW
- Motorized switching between white light visualization and Spectrum measurement modes
- Auto alignment and optimization of input laser by software
▶ System model
HEDA230 Confocal Raman Module , is compatible with an existing microscopes ( Olympus, Nikon, Leica or Zeiss)
HEDA230-U, Confocal Raman system with upright microscope
HEDA230-I, Confocal Raman system with inverted microscope
HEDA230-USe, Confocal Raman and Hyperspectral imaging combination